Wednesday 12 August 2015

Summer Laziness

Down here on the heel's end of Italy, life is slow and relaxing. It is very hot, so we haven't been doing much except eating and playing golf.


The typical albicocca tarte



My family plays golf and I drive the buggy and look for pictures. Puglia has up to 60 Mio. olive trees and produces 40% of Italy's olive oil. The San Domenico golf course has some very old specimens.



A little daisy-like flower creeping up the olive tree. I have not found its name yet. 





Victim of the game. The 18th hole has a large dry area with opuntias that have to be mastered... 



An olive grove : A nice addition to my "Stilles Örtchen" series.

We had a first visitor yesterday, a blue-eyed tomcat. He looks so grumpy! I keep my distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment