Saturday 22 October 2016

Walking the Streets of Paris I

I had nearly four days in Paris with only few commitments, full days all free to roam the streets and visit places, get "in the flow" with open eyes and ears, no one to look after, no one to tag along : my favourite pasttime! 
I had been to Paris a multitude of times so I knew most of the touristy sites. This time I had made no plan, nothing in particular to photograph, and decided to let myself drift through the city, see where my feet would take me, and what would be my favourite spots this time. 
I happened to visit some old favourites, but found some new locations as well. This series is about  four days in Paris and the harvest I brought in photographically speaking.












someone's lost an ear ...








in the Tuilerien





Trojan horses? What are these black circles on their bellies?  

 No grazing! 

at the Louvre




in St Germain-des-Prés




reflections of Centre Pompidou



  Place de la République



groupies



No comments:

Post a Comment