Friday 6 October 2017

In eigener Sache ....






I have produced a beautiful hardcover coffee table book from my photo safari in Tarangire !
It is my first "proper" book, it was fun creating and I am very proud of it. I have used the publishing company Blurb.com - they seem to produce the best quality photobooks with true colours and a choice of papers with the option of linen hardcovers and dust jackets which look great.

You can find it here ! It has more images than my Tarangire posts. If you just want to browse the pictures, please use the link below and click on preview. A list of animal names in English and Latin is in the back of the pages. All the images are visible for free : 

   "Tarangire"

If you order a hardcover, I will get a (tiny) profit. 
I am also open for any suggestions on improvement! 

Thanks!

Sibylle







No comments:

Post a Comment